CMS performance problems

Having CMS performance problems? I found the following post on the Business Objects forum which may help.

It involves tweaking a registry entry and increasing the ‘MaximumObjectsToKeepInMemory’ parameter.

I’ve made this change on my test system, however, it really needs a larger installation to check whether it works. One thing to try if I come across a client with performance issues.

Usual caveats about changes to registry – BACKUP, BACKUP and BACKUP.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: